Attorney Profile – C. Duffy Buchanan
Duffy Buchanan is a senior attorney with Kern Wooley, P.C. He practices in the area of aviation defense. From 1972 through 1978 he was a United States Naval Aviator. He has practiced in the areas of pharmaceutical and medical devices, toxic torts, products liability, insurance defense, business litigation, intellectual property and medical and dental malpractice. He has served as national, regional and local counsel on complex-mass litigation matters for major corporations.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, CA, J.D. 1981
- University of California, Davis, California, B.S. Biological Sciences, 1972
- State Bar of California, 1981
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuits
- U.S. District Court, Southern, Northern, Eastern and Central Districts of California
- California Bar Association