Attorney Profile - Damien Decost
Damien Decost is an associate with Kern Wooley, P.C.. He joined the firm in 2008.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999
- California State University, Northridge, B.A. Psychology
- State Bar of California, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- California Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Section on International Law
- "Good Faith & Fair Dealing: Issues in Claim Management in California," Multiple presentations from 1995 forward.
- "Recent Developments in Insurance Litigation, California, Nevada, Arizona and Colorado," Presented at the Riverstone Insurance Litigation Annual Meeting on June 8, 2005, Manchester, New Hampshire.