Attorney Profile - Susan Olson
Susan Olson is a senior attorney with Kern Wooley, P.C.. She practices in the areas of insurance coverage, contracts, and environmental coverage.
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California, Juris Doctor, 1983
- California State University, Northridge, Masters of Science
- California State University, Northridge, Undergraduate
- State Bar of California, 1983
- U. S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central, Southern, Northern, and Eastern Districts of California
- California Bar Association
- Rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell
- "Good Faith & Fair Dealing: Issues in Claim Management in California," Multiple presentations from 1995 forward.
- "Recent Developments in Insurance Litigation, California, Nevada, Arizona and Colorado," Presented at the Riverstone Insurance Litigation Annual Meeting on June 8, 2005, Manchester, New Hampshire.